Sunday, July 6, 2008

Umm....



Dear Melissa, Diane, and Chad-
You are not the only family posting because if you remember I was the first person to post on this blog...and now Leslie has as well.

Dear Everybody-
We have spent this last week or so in Pennsylvania. We spent a lot of time at the Kutztown Folk Festival (if you want to read more about it visit my blog.) We went to Philadelphia to see the parade on the 4th. There was a lot of neat floats and people there, but my favorite was the mummers. Here are some pictures of them.They play music and dress funny. These pictures just do not do them justice. I hope that everybody else had a wonderful 4th! (and I look forward to more posts) leslie-a reunion would be great.

2 comments:

The Barclay Family said...

Dear Teisha,

That first little post hardly counts!! Looks like you had fun on your trip!

Diane and Jerry said...

Teisha,

Looks like you had a fun trip! We had a great 4th too.
Diane