Tuesday, July 8, 2008

3rd of July Fun

As you all know, Richfield has a Primary children's parade on July 3rd. Well, this year our ward went all out. Preston and Chandler were in the back of this wagon, that was pulled by the Bishop and male Primary teachers in our ward. They had such a great time!
And because I'm in the Primary Presidency, Dylan got to be in the parade with me. He's supposed to be pretending to go to a "Family Picnic 100 years ago" but he's just trying to steal anything from my purse he can get!

I took Leslie's advise and read on Christi and Jeremy's blog. She's right, the last few entries are so funny!! Having 3 kids is hard enough for me! I admire so many of my cousins for how great you all are with your children!

1 comment:

Shaul Family said...

His smile is to die for! So cute! Glad you had fun.