Monday, July 14, 2008

Brigham Isaac Wilson



I am posting this for everyone, I hope it's o.k.
Brigham Isaac Wilson was born July 10 and weighed in at 9 lbs 11 oz! Mommy & Baby and Daddy and siblings are all doing well! My mom and dad went to Rexburg to help and of course my mom is in heaven. You know her. Becky came home Friday night and from what I hear everything is going great! I'll have to get my mom to post some more pictures--I pulled these from their website, I don't know if they'll work.

3 comments:

The Barclay Family said...

Thanks for the post Les! He looks darling. Congrats Becky and Chris.

Diane and Jerry said...

What a cutie! (Both the new baby and Brice!) Thanks for the pictures and details!

tl said...

Thanks for the pictures Les. I can't believe how big bryce is getting and the baby is adorable. Congrats on the addition