Monday, August 16, 2010

Easter 2010...a little late! :)

Yes, I know it is August. I was just going through some picutres on my computer and realized that we didn't ever post anything from this Easter. We had a great time as usual!!
Sorry this is a little blurry! Teisha, Preston, and Jacob hiking to the cave at Black Dragon Canyon.

This is over by that dinosaur bone thing. We hid a geo cache with Aubrey's dad's help. If we go there again, we would love to take others over to it!


Before the annual Easter Egg hunt! It is so fun to have more kids from our family that can do the egg hunt. Can't wait until next year!! (Hopefully Teisha and Jake will come with their new baby, and Mel and Kam will come-even if it has to be without Kent!!)



1 comment:

Diane and Jerry said...

Thanks for posting, Melissa! I have a bunch more pictures maybe I will have you help me put on!!